|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE, RoHS, SGS Reach, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||4 m × 25 m ; 2 m × 25 m|
|Delivery Time:||7 - 14 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10,000,000 ㎡|
|Color:||Olive Green + Field Green + Beige + Light Green||Material:||PE + PP|
|Yarn Height:||18 - 45 Mm||Yarn Shape:||Flat|
|20GP Loading:||2,800 - 3,200 ㎡||40HQ Loading:||9,000 - 11,000 ㎡|
|Dtex:||9,600||Warranty:||5 - 8 Years|
Super Softer Flat Yarn Shape Artificial Turf Landscaping For Garden Healthy Eco - Friendly
Easy Installation Be Engineered For Home, Office, Playground and Pet Area Landscaping Grass
Excellent Sports landscaping grass is engineered for home, office, playground and pet area. The delicate combination of Field Green and Olive Green colored blades paired with Brown and Green thatching looks inviting and healthy. Excellent Sports landscaping grass is outstanding for a surprisingly comfortable yet durable artificial grass product that feels great when you kick your shoes off. It is perfect for everyone including pets because of its improved safety and minimal maintenance requirements. It allows children and pet to enjoy the benefits of indoor and outdoor activities in a safe environment with no nasty splinters, head injuries, or allergic reactions. Excellent Sports artificial grass product comes with 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
|Name||Landscaping Synthetic Grass|
|Yarn Of Landscaping Synthetic Grass|
|Color||Olive Green + Field Green + Beige + Light Green|
|Application||Garden, Roof, Kindergarten, Swimming Pool, Commercial Area, etc.|
|Gauge||3/8'' or 3/16''|
|Density||13,650 - 63,000 stitches/㎡|
|Pile Height||18 - 45 mm|
|Backing||PP cloth + SBR latex glue|
|Packing||Packed in rolls with PP/PE film cover|
|Delivery time||10-15 days after confirming the order|
|Warranty||5 - 8 years|
|Certificate||CE, RoHS, SGS Reach,ISO9001|
How to install the grass?
Prepare Natural Ground for Artificial Grass ( If on cement floor, please start from 2)
1. Remove any existing grass with a flat shovel or turf cutter.
2. Compact the ground with a vibrating plate compactor.
3. Lay a non-woven cloth over the ground.
Lay the Artificial Grass
4. Cut the roll of artificial grass into lengths that fit the shape of your yard.
5. Lay the grass over the area in its permanent place. Make sure adjoining seams fit together without any visible gaps, but do not overlap them.
6. Cut the edges of the artificial grass to fit the edges of the lawn. Use a utility knife to cut the grass from its underside adhere the Joints.
7. Peel back the joints between the artificial grass strips along their length. Reveal enough of the underlying ground to fit the joint tape with an inch or two to spare on each side.
8. Lay the joint tape in the gap you have created so that, when laid, the seam between the two adjacent strips of artificial grass will run down its middle.
9. Paint the joint tape with the glue.
10. Lay the edges of the adjoining artificial grass pieces over the joint tape and adhesive so that they are in their original and permanent position. Weigh the joint down with sandbags.
11. Repeat for each of the joints in the turf. Options for Adhering the Edges of the Artificial Grass
12. Nail down the edges of artificial turf on natural ground.
13. Apply the joint tape around the edges of artificial turf laid over concrete. (Refer step 10) Spread the Infill if required.
14. Spread the recommended amount of infill evenly over the artificial grass.
15. Rake the infill over the artificial turf to work it underneath the surface.
16. Allow it to settle overnight.
17. Spread and rake in more infill if necessary, until the space between the sub layer and the bottom of the artificial grass is filled.
Contact Person: info