|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE, RoHS, SGS Reach, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||4 m × 25 m ; 2 m × 25 m|
|Delivery Time:||7 - 14 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10,000,000 ㎡|
|Color:||Apple Green, Field Green, White Or Customization||Material:||PE + PP|
|Yarn Height:||30 - 60 Mm||Yarn Shape:||Fibrillated|
|20GP Loading:||2,800 - 3,200 ㎡||40HQ Loading:||9,000 - 11,000 ㎡|
|Dtex:||17,000||Warranty:||5 - 8 Years|
60 mm Yarn Height Fibrillated Sports Artificial Grass Easy To Install
Artificial Grass for Football emphasizes more on safety since the game is fiercer and is easier to cause serious injuries. Thus, Excellent Sports designs softer grass to offer more comfortable surface with lower sliding resistance, which prevents skinned knees and elbows. Additionally, Excellent Sports football fields are free of heavy metals (especially lead) or any other kinds of toxic chemicals which may do harm to human beings or the environment.
|Item||Futsal Court Synthetic Grass|
|Application||Football Court, Tennis Court, Futsal, etc.|
|Material||PE + PP|
|Yarn Height||25 - 35 mm|
|Color||Apple Green, Field Green, White|
|Gauge||5/8'' or 3/4''|
|Density||7,350 - 20,160 Stitches/㎡|
|Warranty||5 - 8 Years|
|Roll Width||2 m or 4 m|
|Roll Length||25 m or Customization|
|20GP Loading||2800 - 3200 ㎡|
|40HQ Loading||9000 - 11000 ㎡|
|Delivery Time||7 - 14 Days|
|Silica Sand Infill||Unnecessary|
|Certificates||CE, RoHS, SGS Reach, ISO9001|
How to install the grass?
Prepare Natural Ground for Artificial Grass ( If on cement floor, please start from 2)
1. Remove any existing grass with a flat shovel or turf cutter.
2. Compact the ground with a vibrating plate compactor.
3. Lay a non-woven cloth over the ground.
Lay the Artificial Grass
4. Cut the roll of artificial grass into lengths that fit the shape of your yard.
5. Lay the grass over the area in its permanent place. Make sure adjoining seams fit together without any visible gaps, but do not overlap them.
6. Cut the edges of the artificial grass to fit the edges of the lawn. Use a utility knife to cut the grass from its underside adhere the Joints.
7. Peel back the joints between the artificial grass strips along their length. Reveal enough of the underlying ground to fit the joint tape with an inch or two to spare on each side.
8. Lay the joint tape in the gap you have created so that, when laid, the seam between the two adjacent strips of artificial grass will run down its middle.
9. Paint the joint tape with the glue.
10. Lay the edges of the adjoining artificial grass pieces over the joint tape and adhesive so that they are in their original and permanent position. Weigh the joint down with sandbags.
11. Repeat for each of the joints in the turf. Options for Adhering the Edges of the Artificial Grass
12. Nail down the edges of artificial turf on natural ground.
13. Apply the joint tape around the edges of artificial turf laid over concrete. (Refer step 10) Spread the Infill if required.
14. Spread the recommended amount of infill evenly over the artificial grass.
15. Rake the infill over the artificial turf to work it underneath the surface.
16. Allow it to settle overnight.
17. Spread and rake in more infill if necessary, until the space between the sub layer and the bottom of the artificial grass is filled.