|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SVHC, VOC, Antimicrobia, RoHS, CE for EN 71|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||162 pcs / carton, 1,638 ㎡ / 20ft, 3,969 ㎡ / 40 hc|
|Delivery Time:||8 - 12 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||800,000 ㎡ / year|
|Material:||Moified PP||Warranty:||5 Years|
|Size:||250 * 250 * 12.7 Mm||Weight:||175 G ( ± 5 G ) / Pcs|
|Slip Friction:||0.60||Ball Rebound:||91%|
|Vertical Demormation:||2.4 Mm||Shock Absorption:||42%|
badminton court floor mat,
synthetic badminton court flooring
Double Layer Badminton Sports Flooring , Anti UV badminton hall flooring
Badminton is usually played on the mats made specifically for badminton, especially the formal match. One will notice that the court is divided by a net into two halves. The standard court contains lines for both singles and doubles play. Doubles play is designated by the outside lines, while singles uses the baseline and inner sideline. The doubles court uses the same length as the singles court, but a wider one due to the usage of the outer sidelines. More descriptions about the parts and lines are described below:
1) Baseline is the back line that runs parallel on both ends to the net, and the length of this line is the entire width of the court.
2) Center line is the line that runs perpendicular to the net and down the middle of each side, separating the two service boxes. Service box is area formed by the center line, doubles sideline and doubles long service line on doubles game, while it is formed by the center line, baseline and singles sideline on singles game.
3) Short service line is the line that covers the width of the court and is the closest line that runs parallel to the net.
4) Doubles sideline is a line, along with the baseline, forms the outer boundary lines for the court while the singles sideline is a line that runs along the inside of the doubles sideline and parallel to it. The is the area formed between the singles and doubles sideline is known as the alley. The alley is considered outside of the boundaries for singles games.
5) Doubles long service line designates the back-service line for doubles and spans the width of the court.
|Size||250 mm * 250 mm * 12.7 mm|
|Weight||175g (± 5) g|
|Vertical deformation||2.4 mm|
|Regular color||Blue / Orange / Gray / Green / Purple / Black / Red|
|Working temperature||-15℃ to 70℃|
|Installation||1), Make sure your substrate is hard and flat. Cement, asphalt or floor boards are recommended. Grass, dirt or rock is not suitable.
2), Place all the modular on site according to drawing.
3), lock the modular without glues or nails. Professional engineer is not required.
|Maintenance||Low maintenance, a broom, blower or hose will do the job.|
|Quality||Strict and complete quality control system. From raw materials selecting and testing to products checking before packing. Scheduled or randomly are all recorded.|
|Service||Free court design and free sample|
|Packing||162 pcs / carton, 10.13 ㎡ / carton, 30 kg / carton, carton 780*530*350mm.
168 / 392 cartons / 20 ft / 40 hc
1,638 / 3,969 ㎡ / 20 ft / 40 hc
|Delivery||8 - 15 days after deposit|
|Customization||Graphic painting, color, line marking, all are available|
|ODM / OEM||Choose from ours or we produce according to yours|
|Payment||TT / LC|
Email us to get your professional court design, free.
Contact Person: Michelle